Friday, November 22, 2013

Woodstock Belly Dance Lessons

September 25, 2013
mom belly dancing photo
Many, many years ago, (I mean many), I enjoyed the art of Belly Dancing and am so happy to be able to invite you to classes right here in Woodstock. What inspired me to look at this dance form was the fact that the music was inspirational and I could not just listen to it without becoming involved physically with the melodies. In addition, I considered that it raised my fitness level and concentrated on the inner body core, which now many years later, I am happy that I used dance as my fitness training (certainly for me more fun than the gym). Besides body awareness, it has helped me through the years with coordination and balance. It is truly one of the oldest and most beautiful dance forms.
1266332_10151601259552466_1743681065_o
We gather on the first and third Tuesday of the month from 5:30-6:30 with our wonderful teacher, Krista Sassani... Join us!
BD teacher Krista
Fondly,
MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors